Sunday, September 20, 2009

LOL

I wish I was better about recording the cute and funny things my kids do. Dan told me this story when we were going to bed last night.

We were at the farmer's market yesterday. I must have been at a different stand at the time while Dan kept an eye on the kids. A lady was trying to get people to buy her tomatoes and was calling out her prices. When he heard her, Charlie ran up towards her stand and shouted, "Team Geotrax, all aboard!" If you have a little boy who loves trains, you'd know that that's from the theme song of a video about trains. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I heard about the incident. I love how my kids make me laugh all the time.

2 comments:

Stephanie Lowe said...

That's so cute! It amazes me how their imaginitive minds work! You're kids are so great!

eight happy "hardts" said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up.