Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lost and Found

I have a bad habit of losing things. I've lost my wallet a few times and luckily have been able to find it each time except once. I looked everywhere I could think of but couldn't find it so I had to go through the routine of calling the credit card companies and getting my driver's license renewed.

A week or so ago, I lost my cell phone. I hadn't had much luck finding it in the house or the car. Last night, I just felt like I should look in both cars. So, I combed through Dan's car and my car. Not only did I find my phone (yay!), I found some other stuff. I wonder how long that's been in there? Can anyone guess what it is??

4 comments:

Lynette said...

A plum?

Stef said...

an apple? btw, if that is all you found under there you're doing pretty well! i shudder to think of what is lurking in my car . . .

Unknown said...

It looks like a giant raisin. Is it a a fruit that has dried up? A dried plum maybe?

luckyduck said...

Steph wins the prize! It was an apple.