Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Photocards

Disclosure: This post is in response to Shutterfly's 50 free photocard offer.

I'm a little behind on sending out Christmas cards this year. With Facebook and email, it seems rather old-fashioned and costly to send letters or cards in the mail. But, I love getting pictures and letters in the mail from people. I enjoy hearing from family and friends and catching up on what they've been up to this year. I do enjoy getting the email updates too but a card, picture, and/or a letter just seems so much more personal.

The downside to sending out cards and letters is that it seems to take so much longer than you think it would. Also, there are so many options. You could do a letter with a family picture, a photo card, just a plain card with a handwritten note, or, a homemade card (which is really personal). I'm very much leaning toward a photo card this year. In the past, I've written letters and included photos, which is a fine option. I just feel like I don't have enough to tell for a letter this year. Also, I feel like I say pretty much the same thing every year so it's time to do something a little different.

I've been impressed with the photo cards Shutterfly has to offer this year. As I look through the many designs and layouts for Christmas Photo Cards that they have, I find it hard to narrow down to just one design. There are also many pricing options so you can pick one that fits your budget. Here are a few designs that I really like.

I love this design because you can write a little update on the kids. Since I have two kids, this would be perfect.













I like how you can put three pictures on this one. The background is very nice. I think "Oh Holy NIght" is one of the most beautiful Christmas songs.










Simple but so very cute!











This might be my favorite. You can list ten things about the year - perfect for me since I don't have much to say!













Ooh! This one lets you write a little letter along with the pictures! Hmm... it's going to be hard to decide which design to go with.












Christmas photo card to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

No comments: