Monday, April 23, 2012

Not Sure

Sorry for those of you who got a half-finished post about our spring break.  I will be finishing that up soon.  I just need to take some time figuring out how to upload the pictures from our new camera. 

Meanwhile, I've been just trying to keep up with everything while getting more pregnant.  I've had to pack away most of the clothes I'd been wearing and am wearing clothes that are one to two sizes bigger.  I don't really fit into the maternity clothes yet.  I'm hoping I don't have to buy too many new maternity outfits but I might have to since this pregnancy is during a completely different time of year than my other two.  Being pregnant during the summer is going to be interesting as I tend to get really swollen at the end.  Also, I remember always feeling so hot!

I'm still exercising and swimming (but I will need a new swimsuit soon as the one I'm wearing is getting pretty tight). I feel really good and whenever I'm tempted to skip a day I remind myself that that would just be the first step down the slippery slope of inactivity.  I can tell that I've been sleeping better and feeling more energetic than during previous pregnancies.

This is week 18 which means I can find out if it's a boy or a girl in a couple of weeks.  However, I haven't decided if I want to know.  It might be nice if it's a surprise.




1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

You want to know. I want to know! :)

Congrats...I'm excited for you guys!