Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Notes

I love how my kids each have his/her own personality and make life fun.  One of the best things about being a mom is sharing those cute and/or funny moments with my husband at the end of the day.  Something I love about Charlie is how he communicates with us with notes.

Dear Tooth Fairy, I have to remind you that my loose tooth has a cavity. Love Charlie


Ellie likes to call Charlie different nicknames sometimes.  There was a period of a couple weeks when she called him Wyatt.  Wyatt is a character on the PBS program SuperWhy.
About a week ago, Charlie wrote a note on a sticky-note that said, "Very tired last night" and put it on his bedroom door.  This is an imitation on a practice of my husband's - if he was up in the night and had problems sleeping, he'd stick a note on the bathroom mirror to let me know why he wasn't up yet.

No comments: