Thursday, March 15, 2012

Growing

Yesterday, I went to see someone I hadn't seen in over four years: my obstetrician.  She did an ultrasound to determine my due date and printed out some images.  I was surprised at how far along she said I was - 12 weeks 4 days.  Because I'll be 35 soon, I have to decide if I want to have all those tests done to determine if baby has any problems.  Bah!  I really don't want to have go through with all that stuff but I guess it's good to be prepared mentally & emotionally.  Not that I think there should be any problems.

Baby is about 6 cm from head to bottom.  In the second image, you can see a hand.


I've had a lot more nausea than with the first two but otherwise I feel pretty good.  This will be my healthiest pregnancy yet since I've been eating healthier and exercising more regularly than during my previous pregnancies.  Yesterday morning, I did 32 laps at the pool.  I hope I can keep being physically active all the way until September 22nd!

1 comment:

Effie said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well! Your two oldest are so cute. I love the picture of them at the top of your blog. :)