Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coming Back to Blogging

I've been trying to get back into blogging and am finally feeling up to it.  This year I will be trying to post more frequently so be on the lookout for at least one post a week.  I hope you will comment on the posts and look forward to getting better at blogging!

There will be a couple of changes to this blog.  I will still blog about things happening in my life only more frequently.  I will also be blogging about things I'm interested in, such as my hobbies and things I find useful in my life.  So you'll see reviews about products and things that I like.  I hope these reviews will be helpful.  I will always disclose about the products, such as whether I receive compensation for reviewing them.  I expect that most of the time I will be reviewing products independently because I want to be unbiased in my opinions. That way, readers know what I really think and what I actually use.

 


No comments: