Sunday, January 11, 2009

Missing

Ahhh!! Tonight, I discovered that our digital camera is LOST!! I have been looking for it the past few days but just thought it was hiding somewhere in the house. Well, tonight Dan hunted around all the places I could think of it possibly being and no luck. Then I realized maybe I'd accidentally left it at the restaurant we went to a week ago with the kids. (I'd brought it thinking that I'd be so prepared to snap any cute pictures.)

I've been dying to take this adorable picture of Ellie with her first tooth. I'll be calling the restaurant first thing in the morning to see if they have it. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I hope you find it!!!

Stephanie Lowe said...

Nothing is worse (ok...there could be other things) than losing your camera!!! We lost my favorite camera with such precious pictures on it at my sister's wedding a few years ago! I still get sad because I know all the photos it contained that can NEVER be replaced...you can bet that I'm great at backing up everything now!!! I hope you find yours soon!!!