Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Movie Review: The Family Man

Here's something we don't get to do often - Dan and I watched a movie on TV this weekend: "The Family Man". It stars Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni and was made in 2000. I'd never heard of it before so it must not have been popular or I was too out of it when it came out. The year 2000 was a busy year for me.

We both thought it was a great movie. Nicolas Cage plays a Wall Street whiz who had left his college girlfriend to pursue success 13 years earlier. One day, he wakes up married to her. I won't give the rest of the movie away but suffice it to say that he learns a big lesson. It reminded me of how grateful I am for a wonderful husband and family. I wouldn't trade what I have for a million dollars (or more). If you haven't seen this movie before, it's worth checking out.

http://www.family-man.com/intro.html

1 comment:

Stef said...

family man is indeed an awesome movie. now i'm in the mood to see it again . . .