Saturday, February 28, 2009

Relief!

My little boy is growing up! My last blog about him was full of frustration over potty-training. Well, he has decided to be a big boy and has been wearing his Thomas the Train underwear proudly this past week. With only a few exceptions the first few days, he has remained clean and dry even overnight! I'm so proud of him!

Tonight, we celebrated his accomplishment by taking him out to eat at our favorite family restaurant.

I want to thank all my friends who have shared experiences and tips with me. That support has definitely helped me not get too stressed out about this whole process.

3 comments:

eight happy "hardts" said...

WAY TO GO!! How exciting! Potty Training is such a headache, and yet such a blessing when they finally learn. I am so happy he has done so well. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Stef said...

congrats to the little guy!

Company EIGHT said...

WAHOO!!! That is so exciting!!